Definition of Masturbation
Masturbation is physical, sexual self-stimulation involving physical and/or mental “pornography” (any partially and/or fully...image or images) of anyone other than your spouse (wife or husband).
Human Male Biology
Apart from any kind of sexual experience, the male body expels a measure of stored “seed” periodically during urination. Sexual need in the male does not arise from excessive “seed.”
How To Prevent Masturbation
1. Contain (suppress) your sexual desire.
2. Do not use pornography.
3. Eliminate sexually stimulating experience, which varies from person to person and over time.
4. Minimize (reduce) sexually stimulating experience.
5. Pursue a spouse (wife or husband).
Residual masturbation is masturbation that occurs while a person is seeking to prevent their masturbation (see “How To Prevent Masturbation” section above). God deals with this type of masturbation differently than other masturbation. See the remaining sections below for more information about residual masturbation.
What God Does
1. There is a difference between guilt and blame. Guilt says you did wrong. Blame says you will be chastised and/or punished for doing wrong.
2. Masturbation is always wrong. You will always feel guilty sometime after the masturbation (unless you have desensitized your conscience regarding masturbation).
3. Masturbation does not always bring blame. You will not always be chastised and/or punished for masturbation. If you are seeking to avoid masturbation and you masturbate, your masturbation (residual masturbation) will not bring blame. If you are seeking to avoid masturbation and you masturbate, you will not be chastised and/or punished for your masturbation (residual masturbation).
Why God Does Not Chastise Or Punish You For Your Residual Masturbation
Residual masturbation does not spring from choice. It springs from a force or forces (psy-latitude forces, not psy-anarchy forces) at work in you. Without choice there is no blame (blame results in chastisement and/or punishment), though there is still guilt. Note that the forces mentioned above can never make you do anything that, directly and/or indirectly, embarrasses and/or harms yourself and/or another person or persons.
Why God Allows Your Residual Masturbation
God made human beings with the drive to build families. Therefore, he does not fully suppress this drive. If he did, the human race would have to die out.
We are currently updating our extensive, additional information.
“We have come to a time in history where the sciences of the mind are of sufficient breadth in their scientific data that the physical sciences – physics and chemistry – no longer rule the scientific universe by themselves but must share their rulership with psychology, psychiatry, and the other mind quasisciences and sciences.”
– Dr. Michael Bisconti
“Atheists are totally ignorant of epistemological psychology.“
– Dr. Michael Bisconti